Why Choose Q Laboratories?
- Q Laboratories can provide a wide range of Microbiology Laboratory Services. Whether you need a basic enumeration of bacterial presence, screening for specific pathogens, or a computerized microbial identification, we can provide services using the latest cutting-edge methods and instruments to provide you with the peace of mind you desire. We can perform studies to determine shelf-life/microbiological stability of your products, ingredients and raw materials and also determine if the preservatives and/or preservative-acting ingredients are effective. You pride yourself on providing safe products to your customers, we pride ourselves in providing you with the services enabling you to offer those assurances.
- We can design an environmental monitoring program to determine if your manufacturing environment is free of microbial contamination and unwanted allergens.
- In many cases, Q Laboratories can offer a variety of methods for your selection, so if quick-turn-around is needed we can provide a solution, but if having the test performed for a low-cost is preferred, we can accommodate that request as well.
- Call today and talk to one of our talented microbiologists who can work with you to design a microbiological testing program that meets the specifications and requirements for your products and manufacturing environment.
- An unparalleled level of Customer Service. Consultative, collaborative, relationship-oriented service. We work with you, not just for you, to assure you are satisfied with the services you receive.
When you call Q Laboratories, you will speak to someone who is familiar with your products and the testing performed. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness and availability and realize this is what separates us from our competition.
We never lose sight of the fact that our purpose is to help you create safe products for consumers.
We understand the stakes are high and we take that responsibility seriously.
We appreciate how hard you work to produce safe, high quality products and we are committed to matching or exceeding that effort. We consider ourselves an extension of your team, therefore the quality of your products is our utmost concern.
Our in-house Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) continually performs meticulous internal audits of our laboratories and departments to guarantee the operational excellence you expect and deserve.
Our Technology Advancement Group (TAG) evaluates new-to-market instrumentation, test methods, and test kits to determine the fastest, most accurate, most cost-effective options available.