Commercial Water Testing Services
For Healthcare, Schools, Office Buildings & Manufacturing Facilities
Types Of Water Testing We Offer
Water Safety Testing
You can count on our team of experienced microbiologists to support the safety of your water system. We utilize rapid technology and traditional cultural methods for detection of bacteria and waterborne pathogens like E. coli and Legionella.
Water Quality Testing
Let us certify that your process water meets your specifications. We can test your water samples for total organic carbon, chlorine levels, and heavy metals.
Our Simple 4 Step Process
Contact Q Labs
Speak with a representative to review your water system needs. Our team can assist with everything from water management plans to testing.
Once we’ve determined your water testing needs, we can provide the sampling materials or arrange a time to collect samples from your facility
Fill out our easy-to-use form and send your samples to Q Labs via your preferred carrier or ask about having one of our couriers pick up the samples from you.
Receive Your Results
Upon completion of your testing, you’ll be emailed a clear and comprehensive report with all of your results.
Q Labs Is A Certified Water Testing Laboratory
- Certified by the Ohio EPA Department of Drinking and Ground Water for Potable Water Microbiological Analysis
- Certified as proficient in the isolation of Legionella from potable and non-potable water samples by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Environmental Legionella Isolation Techniques Evaluation (ELITE). View CDC ELITE Certificate
- We are ISO 17025 Accredited
- FDA Registered
Q Laboratories Offers:
Quality Testing Procedures
We follow all procedures and protocols issued by the CDC and EPA for quality results.
We are full-service, offering on-site sampling of your water for your convenience.
Results You Can Trust
Our professional team of experts, combined with state-of-the-art equipment, means results you can trust for your facility.
Water Testing Services Include:
- Coliform and Fecal Coliform Detection and Enumeration
- E. coli Detection and Enumeration
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Pseudomonas Detection and Enumeration
- Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM)
- Microbial Identification – bacteria, yeasts, and filamentous fungi
Q Labs Is A Trusted Name In Water Testing
Q Laboratories has been a trusted name in water testing for over 50 years.
Our highly trained analysts utilize state-of-the-art technology and proven test methodology to provide data that support the safety of your water system.
Call one of our representatives today to learn more about how we can support your business!